WANTED: Seasoned I.T. Professional
to WOW our clients by providing an I.T. Service above and beyond expectations
Your Skills need to include
- Windows Servers: Server 2008, SBS 2008
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
- AD, DFS, IIS
- DNS, DHCP, NAT, ADSL, TCP/IP, FTTC
- Good Hardware Knowledge (inc RAID)
The Ideal Candidate will...
- come from a systems administration background
- have experience in running the entire IT operation for a small business
- be able to think on their feet
- work on their own initiative
- be able to coordinate and manage the team
- be skilled in problem solving
- be able to build a good rapport with the customer.
Daily Tasks will Include...
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with Customers
- Pro-Active maintenance of windows servers, firewall & routing devices
- Diagnosing and Fixing Server & Network Issues
- Putting together Install Plans for new Hardware Roll Outs
- Meeting with customers and discussing I.T. Improvements
- Coordinating and directing the rest of the team
- Educating Junior Staff
- Managing the Helpdesk
What you can expect...
- No Day will EVER be the same...
- A lot of hard work
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and personal development
- Competitive Compensation package
How to Apply:
Please E-Mail email@example.com with you CV, Covering Note and a Link to a Youtube video introducing yourself and what I.T. means to you.
Your Video and Covering Note needs to
- Highlight Relevant Previous Experience
- Tell us What makes you special
- Let us know your availability to start